Marine Systems Technician
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Competitive wages, DOE
- Work Location: Bellingham, WA
- Work Remotely: No
- Travel: Optional
Northwest Diesel Power is a Marine Diesel & Vessel Systems Service Company based out of Bellingham, WA. Delivering timely service and repair with long term value in mind. We are an authorized Volvo Penta dealer, as well as the primary North American Targa boats service center.
Looking for good people to join our family! We’ve been serving recreational and commercial boaters throughout the greater Puget Sound and Salish Sea since 2004. Specializing in all aspects of marine diesel engine repair, marine electronics, and vessel systems.
We want our people to grow — skill, character, and commitment are always rewarded and appreciated. Check out www.NWDieselPower.com for more about us and what we do.
Looking for Marine Systems Technician
- Navigation electronics installation, diagnostics and programming
- Stereo/audio integration
- Raw and potable water systems
- Watermaker installations and maintenance
- Hydronic and diesel heater
- LPG systems
- Dinghy davit systems
- Fishing systems and equipment integration
- AC and DC powered systems, repair and installation
- Parts fabrication using various materials, aluminum, starboard, acrylics etc.
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle and operate tools
Don’t have experience? Ask us about on-the-job training! We are always looking for qualified candidates to keep up with customer demand, and we’re willing to train and develop long term training schedules for all our employees.